PDA Seminars for Practitioners
The Inaugural Food is Medicine Class (Foundation and Cancer) is scheduled for JUNE 11-12, 2016 in Oakland, California. CEUs for DCs pending. Sign up here:
Food is Medicine provides NCCAOM approved Professional Development Activity (DC CEU's pending) to practitioners in a jam packed, lively 2 day seminar discussing specific diets and effective whole food supplements for each disease with knock-it-out-of-the-park and proven results based on valid research.
Because of the popularity of health information on social media, the internet and celebrity doctors, people are increasingly self medicating with diet and supplements. Be ahead of your patients and save yourself thousands of hours of research.
In ONE WEEKEND learn what you need to know to be able to guide your patients to successfully reverse many common disorders – using valid research.
Seminars are designed to enable practitioners to immediately implement the protocols into their clinic. Attendees are supported with referrals on the Food is Medicine website and will receive a digital, editable, patient focused pamphlet.
Current 8 Hour PDA Classes Are:
· Nutrition Foundation (Prerequisite)
· Diet & Nutrition for Cancer
· Diet & Nutrition for Sexuality & Athleticism
· Diet & Nutrition for MS, Viruses, Bacteria and Candida
· Diet & Nutrition for Heart Disease (CVD), Stroke & Diabetes
· Diet & Nutrition for Childhood Epidemics Autism, ADD, Obesity and Diabetes
· Diet & Nutrition for Men & Women Over 40: Menopause, Andropause and Healthy Aging
· Diet & Nutrition for Osteoporosis
· Diet & Nutrition for Obesity & Weight Loss
· Diet & Nutrition for Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue
· Diet & Nutrition for Digestive Disorders
· Diet & Nutrition for Mental Health
· Diet & Nutrition for Post Sepsis Syndrome, TBI, Pre & Post Surgery and Trauma Recovery
Please complete the CONTACT FORM below to be notified of future classes or to sponsor a class. You may contact Food is Medicine at: FoodisMedicineSC@gmail.com 843-345-0716
I am a 36 year old mother diagnosed August 2012 with stage IV glioblastoma . I have undergone surgery, chemo and radiation.
After following the Food is Medicine diet created just for me for only a few months my MRI showed drastic shrinking of the brain tumor.
Unfortunately I strayed from the diet as I was losing too much weight, and the cancer came back swiftly, but now I have a proven diet that I know works.
Neeki delivered the information in a concise, easy to understand format and has consistently been available over the years for my questions.
I’m still doing well and now I will be around to be a mother and wife. Her guidance and expertise saved my life!